Kokoyui offers quality kimono rental and hair styling, perfect for a stroll and cultural experience in Kanazawa!
(1) Kimono Rental: Select your kimono and accessories from more than 800 outfits! We’ll fit the kimono to you and style your hair. Enjoy your kimono freely and return it by 5:30 pm.
(2) Koto Playing or Tea Ceremony: Learn to pluck the strings of the koto harp from a master to find the melody off the the cherry blossom song, “Sakura, Sakura.” Or, take on the disciplined movements of the traditional tea ceremony in a machiya house in the geisha district.
(3) Photo Session: Become a kimono model! Our professional photographer will elegantly pose and photograph you in our studio. After a ten-minute snap photo session, select your two favorite photos to keep!View website
|1) Kimono Rental
|2) Cultural Experience||60min||¥2200 / person||13|
|3) Photo shoot||15min||¥2200(/2 printed pictures)||3|
- 1-3-39 Honmachi, Kanazawa
- 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Tuesdays, irregular holidays
- Reservation & Inquiries