ormerly a tatami straw mat shop, Nendo Studio spaciously hosts potter’s wheels, slabs and tables for the work of local pottery craftsmen in Kanazawa. Select your space and create original work under a master’s careful supervision or allow your hands to move freely for an entirely original work.
1. Guided course: A master potter will guide your original work step by step.
2. “Wandering Traveler” course (glazing): Select your choice of a pre-designed plate or cup for glazing. Clay-throwing for this course available upon request.
3. Small item course: Create a button, brooch, earring, chopstick rest, kimono belt ornament, etc.
4. “Clay-play” kids’ course: A course for young children to work freely with the clay.
Allow two months for baking and delivery. Please include delivery information when making your reservation.
|2) Wandering Traveler||¥5500|
|3) Small item||¥3000||3|
- 5-3 Zaimokucho, Kanazawa
- 10:00 am – 12:00 pm, 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm
- Monday – Friday; open on public holidays
- Reservation & Inquiries